LEARN MORE ABOUT UBA'S TERMS TO DEFINE OUR RELATIONSHIP.
- The following Terms and Conditions will apply exclusively to the current and future business relationships between United Business Association (UBA) and the member.
- PARTIAL NULLITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole.
- Member’s initial and recurring dues’ payment will be made via Bank Draft (EFT) or Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa). Subsequent dues will be drafted each month unless UBA is informed of your decision to cancel your membership. Also, recurring payments are made on the 5th of every month (if 1st effective date) or the 15th of every month (if 15th effective date) unless otherwise noted in your membership materials.
- AGREEMENT & DISPUTES
- The agreement entered between you and UBA is governed by the laws in the State of Texas. The State of Texas shall be the exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of this agreement. Both the member and UBA agree to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts in any action related to such agreement.
- UBA MEMBERSHIP DUES
- Any quotation or price information of UBA membership dues is without obligation and subject to change with a thirty (30) day notice. Notice may be by mail at last known mailing address or by last known email address. It is your responsibility to check the transactions occurring on your account every month and to cancel with the Third Party Billing Administrator (TPA) when desired. Every month we pay for the membership services and the insurance premiums for any applicable group insurance programs on your behalf, whether you use the membership services or file a claim with the group insurance programs. Please refer to our Refund Policy for details on refunds.
The TPA for UBA is PCI-DSS and SOC 1 and SOC 2 certified. Note that on your bank statements or credit card statements it will show UBAGAP8664384274 for all transactions by UBA.*
*The billing, cancellation and information on your credit card or bank statements could vary depending on the billing Third Party Administrator (TPA). Your billing TPA will be shown on your ID card and under the Terms and Conditions of your Membership Guide.
- MEMBER MAILING LIST PERMISSIONS
- As part of my terms and conditions of purchasing UBA’s membership plan(s), I am agreeing to register my permission to be placed on the United Business Association’s member mailing list for either email newsletters or mailings. United Business Association periodically sends out important membership newsletters or notices concerning your membership as well as benefit and service updates which could include new benefit or product offerings. UBA also maintains a page on our site to view membership newsletters we have previously sent to members. I agree that the email and mailing address provided on my membership application are the email and mailing address to be used as my registration for my permission to be included in United Business Association’s member mailing list sent from either the Association: United Business Association, the Third Party Administrator: H A Partners, Inc., or the Marketing Agency: HealthyAmerica Insurance Agency, Inc. (Agency CA License 0G32190). I maintain that I will grant this permission to be included on the United Business Association’s member mailing list for either email newsletters or mailings until my membership is canceled. I understand that the United Business Association will not use my email or mailing address for any other purpose as to what is outlined above. You can opt out of any email newsletters using the UNSUBSCRIBE link.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- United Business Association has a refund policy whereby if you are not satisfied, you may cancel and a refund will be issued if the cancellation occurs within the first thirty (30) days. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your UBA benefits and services. Please be aware that premium & dues can’t be refunded if a claim was filed (if you enrolled in an additional supplemental plan that included group insurance).
TO CANCEL CONTACT:
Healthy America / H A Partners, Inc.
Third-Party Billing Administrator (TPA) for UBA
409 W Vickery Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76104
You cancel by any one of these methods:
Phone: 866-438-4274 (M-Thurs 8am-5pm or Fri 8am-1:30pm CST)
Online Form: https://www.ubamembers.com/billing.html
Member Portal: https://members.ubaapplication.com
Please do not cancel through your agent. Canceling direct with the TPA will ensure that your cancellation is processed correctly. Once a cancellation request is made, our team will send a confirmation cancellation notice by email. The billing and cancellation numbers could vary depending on Third Party billing administrator. Please refer to your membership ID card and guide for the TPA that administers your membership.
- DISCLOSURES FOR UNITED BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
- If insurance is included in any UBA Plan, it is not basic health insurance or major medical coverage and does not qualify as minimum essential coverage M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00 under the Affordable Care Act. You must be a member of United Business Association in order to access and enroll in association group insurance programs. Various insurance companies, as described, have issued group insurance policies to the United Business Association as the group master policyholder. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts for membership will vary depending on the provider type and services provided. UBA cannot warrant or guarantee the performance of any discount or service. The United Business Association reserves the right to modify any benefits and services with a comparable benefit or service. If your state requires that we notify you of changes to your benefits, United Business Association will do so. Please review the membership guide for full benefits and services, terms, conditions, details, definitions, age limits, state availability and limitations. By enrolling in a UBA Membership, you are enrolling in the United Business Association. Membership in UBA includes no insurance. Your membership in UBA allows you to access and enroll in additional programs including Group Supplemental Insurance plans and non-insurance Benefit Boost a la carte non-insurance health & wellness services. No member is required or expected to purchase or enroll in any additional supplemental group insurance membership plans or non-insurance Benefit Boost plans to join UBA.
- Unless specifically set forth in a written agreement between you and UBA or as required by law, the goods and services purchased by you are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty of any kind. We cannot warrant or guarantee the performance of any service. Services and plan cost are subject to change.